Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Home study approved - shipping out to USCIS!

Our social worker is (at this very moment) printing our Holt and DCFS approved home study. I prepared the I-800A mailing to USCIS a few weeks ago and left it with her to send out as soon as she had our approved home study to add to the envelope. It will go out in tomorrow's mail!

It is taking USCIS about 60 days to review/approve I-800A applications right now, but I'm cautiously optimistic that we will have ours back in a couple of weeks since we already have active fingerprint clearances from our I-600A approval.

A DTC date in September is looking more and more realistic though....

1 comment:

  1. Go Ericksen China Team Abbie!

    Looking forward to watching everything unfold.

    Just think what fun our next get-together will be...

    Best wishes from your favorite wacky engineers, the Johnsons.

    ReplyDelete