Friday, January 13, 2012

Update with new pictures

How am I supposed to be patient for the next 6 weeks until we're able to go to China when this is the sweet little face awaiting us?!

 I mean look, her britches are too big!

We learned that she has a little friend at her foster home - we'll try to connect with their family if possible.  We also learned that they call her Bonnie sometimes.  (?!?!)  They're going to start calling her Abbie so she can be introduced to her new name before we arrive, which is wonderful.

5 comments:

  1. She is a "bonnie little lass" !

    Don't worry, time will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot to tell you last time we "talked"...
    I LOVE her tongue too!
    Hurry up paperwork 'cause someone needs to go pull those pants up!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just too cute!!! You'll be busy now getting ready to travel and soon the big day will be here. You've waited this long..you can do the rest:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, she is so cute! Hopefully, six weeks will fly by, but I know I sure would be antsy! You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete